Practice Test Instructions:
- Choose the best answer and receive instant feedback.
- Click next to go to the next question.
- Check your results at the end.
- Start a new version and keep studying!
Each test contains questions based on information in the official driver's handbook.
Good luck - PuedoManejar.com!
Want to Pass Your DMV Written Test the First Time?
Get Your Study Guide and Pass the Written Exam!
✔Over 97% of customers pass the first time
✔Study on your computer, phone, or tablet
✔100% money back guarantee if you don't pass
Get Your Written Test Study Guide!
|Your Total Score|
PuedoManejar.com! - Free DMV Practice Tests & So Much More
Want to Pass Your DMV Written Test the First Time?
Get Your Study Guide!
Find more free DMV practice tests from PuedoManejar.com to help you pass your real exams!
Pass the written test for your Nebraska driver’s license the first time! Use this free practice test to help you prepare.
Ready to test your knowledge? Take the Nebraska DMV permit practice test.
NE DMV Sample Test Questions
Use these sample questions in addition to the Nebraska DMV practice test above to study for your driver’s license written exam. These questions are based on information you can find in your official driver’s handbook.
1. You are driving too slowly if you:
- Are driving below 35 mph at any time.
- Are driving below the posted speed limit.
- Block traffic driving at a normal and safe speed.
- Have someone following you too closely.
2. HOV lanes are reserved for:
- Busses only.
- Rush hour traffic.
- Emergency vehicles only.
- Vehicles with 2 or more people.
3. When parking uphill with a curb:
- Turn your wheels away from the curb.
- Turn your wheel towards the curb.
- Make sure your wheels are straight.
- You must use wheel chocks.
4. When a school bus is stopped on the roadway, you must always stop when:
- The school bus is stopped.
- The bus has its red lights flashing or stop arm extended.
- You can see children on the bus.
- You are on the opposite side of a divided highway.
5. A white painted curb means:
- Parking is for vehicles displaying handicap placards only.
- You cannot stop there at any time.
- You can stop there only to load or drop off passengers or mail.
- You can park there on Monday through Friday.
Please refer to the section below to find the answers to the sample questions above.
NE DMV Written Test Answers
Check your answers below to see how you did. Click through to find an explanation for each topic. Remember to read through your driver’s handbook to gain an understanding of each topic that may show up on the official exam.
1. You are driving too slowly if you: C. Block traffic driving at a normal and safe speed.
2. HOV lanes are reserved for: D. Vehicles with 2 or more people.
3. When parking uphill with a curb: A. Turn your wheels away from the curb.
4. When a school bus is stopped on the roadway, you must always stop when: B. The bus has its red lights flashing or stop arm extended.
5. A white painted curb means: C. You can stop there only to load or drop off passengers or mail.
Nebraska Driver’s Manual
Here’s what you’ll find in the NE driver’s handbook:
- How to get a driver’s license.
- Important traffic safety information.
- Traffic signs, signals and road markings.
- Rules of the road.
- Special driving conditions.
- Sharing the road.
Nebraska DMV Written Test Requirements
The Nebraska written driver license test contains a total of 25 questions based on the information found in the driver’s manual.
To pass the test, you will need to answer at least 20 of the 25 questions correctly (80%).
After Passing the Written Exam
After passing the written test, you will be eligible for a learner’s permit or a full driver’s license depending on your age.
If you are under 18 years of age, you can obtain your learning permit that will allow you to practice driving with a licensed adult who is at least 21 years of age.
Nebraska Driver’s License & Testing FAQs
Check out the FAQs below to find answers to common questions about getting your driver’s license and taking your written test.
What is the minimum age to obtain a learning permit in Nebraska?
You must be at least 15 years old to apply for a standard learning permit in Nebraska.
There are other permits available for younger drivers under special circumstances that have different requirements.
How long do you have to have a learner permit for if you are under 18?
If you are under 18, you must have a permit for at least 6 months before being eligible for a provisional license when you are 16 years old.
What are the supervised driving requirements if you are under 18 in NE?
With a learner’s permit, you must complete at least 50 hours of supervised driving practice with at least 10 hours completed at night.
How many questions are on the written test?
There are 25 questions on the written exam in Nebraska.
Learn more: How many questions are on the written test?
How many correct questions do you need to get to pass the test?
You will have to get at least 80% (20 correct questions) to pass the written test for your license.
How old must you be to apply for a driver’s license in Nebraska?
You will be eligible for a provisional license at age 16 if you have kept your learner’s permit for at least 6 months and have satisfied the other requirements.
If you are 17 years old, you will be eligible for a standard driver’s license if you have kept your provisional license for at least 12 months.
If you are 18 years old, you will automatically be eligible for a standard driver’s license when you pass the test and meet the other requirements.