Practice Test Instructions:
- Choose the best answer and receive instant feedback.
- Click next to go to the next question.
- Check your results at the end.
- Start a new version and keep studying!
Each test contains questions based on information in the official driver's handbook.
Good luck - PuedoManejar.com!
Want to Pass Your DMV Written Test the First Time?
Get Your Study Guide and Pass the Written Exam!
✔Over 97% of customers pass the first time
✔Study on your computer, phone, or tablet
✔100% money back guarantee if you don't pass
Get Your Written Test Study Guide!
|Your Total Score|
PuedoManejar.com! - Free DMV Practice Tests & So Much More
Want to Pass Your DMV Written Test the First Time?
Get Your Study Guide!
Find more free DMV practice tests from PuedoManejar.com to help you pass your real exams!
Examen de Manejo Missouri en Español
Pass the written test for your Missouri driver’s license the first time! Use this free practice test to help you prepare.
Ready to test your knowledge? Take the Missouri DMV permit practice test.
MO DOR Sample Test Questions
Use these sample questions in addition to the Missouri DOR practice test above to study for your driver’s license written exam. These questions are based on information you can find in your official driver’s handbook.
1. At night, it is hardest to see:
- Road signs.
- Other vehicles.
- Lane markings.
2. When should you not pass another vehicle?
- When you have a broken yellow line in your lane.
- When the car is stopped at an intersection or crosswalk.
- In the left lane.
- On the right when the vehicle you are passing is turning left.
3. Which of the following roadways freezes first when wet?
- Sunny areas.
- Bridges and overpasses.
4. Can you turn left on red?
- No, you can never turn left at a red light.
- Yes, you can always turn left at a red light.
- Yes, if you are turning from a two-way street onto a one-way street.
- Yes, if you are turning from a one-way street onto another one-way street.
5. A double solid yellow line in the center of the road means that:
- Passing is allowed in either direction.
- Passing is allowed in one direction.
- Passing is not permitted in either direction.
- You are driving the wrong way.
Please refer to the section below to find the answers to the sample questions above.
MO DOR Written Test Answers
Check your answers below to see how you did. Click through to find an explanation for each topic. Remember to read through your driver’s handbook to gain an understanding of each topic that may show up on the official exam.
1. At night, it is hardest to see: C. Pedestrians.
2. When should you not pass another vehicle? B. When the car is stopped at an intersection or crosswalk.
3. Which of the following roadways freezes first when wet? D. Bridges and overpasses.
4. Can you turn left on red? D. Yes, if you are turning from a one-way street onto another one-way street.
5. A double solid yellow line in the center of the road means that: C. Passing is not permitted in either direction.
Continue studying for your Missouri knowledge test with more free DMV practice tests and explanations in our DMV written test question and answers section.
Missouri Driver’s Handbook
Here’s what you’ll find in the Missouri Driver’s Manual:
- Driver’s license laws.
- Driver’s license exams.
- Pavement markings, traffic signals and road signs.
- Rules of the road.
- Driving on the highway.
- Sharing the road.
- Safe driving.
Missouri DOR Written Test Requirements
The Missouri written test will consist of 25 questions. The questions are multiple choice and based on the information contained in the Missouri DOR driver’s guide.
You must answer at least 20 questions correctly to pass (80%).
You will also have to take a traffic signal and road signs test.
After Passing the Written Exam
If you are under 18 years of age, passing the written test will allow you to receive your instruction permit. The permit will allow you to practice driving with a licensed adult who is at least 25 years old.
If you are over 18 years of age, you can take the road test after passing the written test.
Missouri Driver’s License & Testing FAQs
Check out the FAQs below to find answers to common questions about getting your driver’s license and taking your written test.
What is the minimum age to obtain a learning permit in Missouri?
You must be at least 15 years old to qualify for a student permit in Missouri.
How long do you have to have a learner’s permit for if you are under 18?
You must have your Missouri student permit at least 182 days before moving on to an intermediate driver’s license.
What are the supervised driving requirements if you are under 18 in MO?
With a learner’s permit, you must complete at least 40 hours of supervised driving instruction with at least 10 hours completed at night.
How many questions are there on the written test?
There are 25 multiple-choice questions on the driver’s license written test in Missouri. There is also a portion on road sign recognition.
How many correct questions do you need to get to pass the test?
You must answer at least 20 questions correctly to pass the written test.
How old must you be to apply for a driver’s license in Missouri?
You will be eligible for a full and unrestricted driver’s license from Missouri when you are at least 18 years old.
What are the driving restrictions for a graduated driver’s license (GDL) or a provisional license?
During the first 6 months with an intermediate license you cannot drive with more than one passenger who is under 19 years of age and not in his immediate family.
After the first 6 months, you cannot drive with more than 3 passengers under 19 who are not your immediate family.
You cannot drive between 1 am and 5 am if you are not supervised.